Does Your Child Need Speech Therapy?
We can answer your questions, if you are concerned because your child is…
- Not talking or only says a few words?
- Hard to understand?
- Having difficulty expressing himself/herself?
- Having difficulty socializing/making friends?
- Having difficulty following directions, understanding, staying organized?
- A picky eater or has difficulty eating?
*A speech therapy screening is not an evaluation. It will provide you with information about whether your child appears to be developing typically or requires further evaluation.
Additional Developmental information from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association & Center for Disease Control Prevention: